Saturday, April 24, 2010

Otzi Otzi Oxen Free

I think I've found a second Otzi the Iceman of Bolzano!  Our freezer always has the thickest nastiest layers of ice hanging off its walls.  I always find weird little things we I don't remember even having eaten when I defrost.  In anticipation of moving (and just being plain lazy) I haven't defrosted in a long time, chances that I actually find a second Iceman are pretty good. I'm trying to clean out the fridge and freezer before the end of the month.  If we do finally move, there is a good chance that we will have to stay in a hotel for a week and so everything needs to be out.  I am down to a bag of peas, spinach, some frozen chicken broth, ginger and various forms of ice.  Hmmm what can I make with all this stuff?  (These are the easy things to get rid of, I don't know how I'm going to use up all the condiments in the fridge!)

No comments: