Friday, October 31, 2008

Dolcetti Scherzetti...

Trick or Treat! Today was a holiday at Sophia's school (3 day wknd for All Saints...which works out for us, because it falls on Halloween). We had a little party to celebrate my favorite holiday. But since yesterday Sophia was home due to a strike and i had to prepare and keep my eye on Pia, we kept the invitees to a minimum, but the activities to a maximum: there was pumpkin cutting,
Paolo prepares the patient.
Fra commences the operation.
Boo!
There was food.
(on the menu: pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread, and focaccia fingers)
Vampire Wilhelm.
We made masks.
Muhahahah! (The Sophia Streghe)
and we made frames.
(this picture keeps coming out the wrong direction sorry)
we had storytime.
and practiced the art of Black Magic.
(in case you are wondering...
crayon the heck outta paper then paint it with guache and let the kids scratch)

We Limbo'd.
And there was dancin' and singin and movin to the groove...

(We didnt even get thru all the activities...I had lots planned cuz I know in our small house if I just let the kids play, they fight. I mean they fought anyways but it was kept to a minimum).


I think all in all, the kid's had a great time. And now I'm POOPED!

No comments: