Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Addio Old House

I spent over a week cleaning every surface in the old house, including floor boards, the stove fan, inside and outside the dresser and all the crap I had to clean when we moved in, that hadn't been cleaned for us.  I made sure there wasn't a speck of lime on any surface of the bathroom and the drapes were all washed and ironed (I left ruffly ones Max's mom made for us, cuz I always hated them, but didn't want to hurt her feelings :o)  I just dropped off the keys at the owners place and they called back and had the nerve to tell Max that they were going to charge us a 50 euro cleaning fee.   I need to leave the place at least as clean as I found it when I moved in.  Max said not to clean the whole time, I guess he was right.  And of course he didn't put up a fuss, because they didn't charge us all the rent they could of, even though we stayed over the time.

No comments: