Tuesday, July 1, 2008

the extreme eyebrow make-over

my sister's eyebrow drives me CRAZY! i think im just eyebrow obsessed! so our girl thing is that i drag her sorry butt to the brow-bar at macy's when im here. Before...
(see the fuzzy caterpillars, arent they cute! we should name them!)

work in progress
Tah Dahhhh!

I'm sure she is gonna kill me for blogging this, but that's what she gets for being an eyebrow slumlord. Keep up maintenance while im gone!! dont wait til it becomes a legal matter!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

You are mean....funny, because I was ROTFL, but mean. They are her eyebrows. If she wants to grow a winter crop, she can. If her husband doesn't complain....TOO FUNNY! I still can't believe she let you take her to Macy's.

Louise said...

She CAN grow a WINTER crop, but seeing as it is summer and i have to look at her...dogs shed their winter coat and she must too!