Saturday, June 28, 2008

Natalie Justin and Wendy

My Cousin Wendy came by with her two kids today. I love when they come! Wendy is a professor at SJSU (i actually took a class from her, then realized i actually had to study and do the work, good thing the class was interesting!). When Justin was a little guy, Wendy dropped him off at our house near campus a couple of times and I watched him for a little bit. Now he is all grown up. Justin and Natalie played with Sophia and she had such a good time she wanted to get in the car with them and follow them home!

Wendy is a quilter. Last year she said i could pick a some squares and she would quilt me something. I chose the 50 states (which was from a quilting exchange- each person had one state and made 50 squares and then everyone switched until they got one of each state. when i get a chance i will take better pictures because the detail is amazing!). Nice quilt huh? Don't you wish you were me??

No comments: