Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Later

After we went swimming, we packed up and took Sophia to the Nonni to spend some quality time, before we take off to the States next week. I snapped some pictures just because there are so many nice things to take pictures of.

Synagogue door.
A little vietta, off the main street
Even the mail boxes are cute
(too bad you can't see the guy's name on the little yellow ticket. It reads: Botto.M.
I am so 1st grade, I giggled when I read it. Yes, booty humor still makes me laugh!)(Again, another 1st grade thing:)
When I saw this place the first time I went to Cuneo I was like...for reals? what an awesome place to film a horror movie. And what a great title for it, too! I asked Max, if when he was little, did all the kids pull one arm into their sleeve and wave it around while telling scary stories about a hooked arm escapee that kills virgins and couples making out? Apparently the kids of Cuneo are more mature than I am-for the answer was no. But...that's not to say that I don't do that every time we pass the place! I always wish TJ was here - she'd be with me on this one!
ps in case you are wondering, it's a hospital for injured people (like after the war), not for crazy mutilated ones! I know, huh?!- darn!
This is a cool old Roman bridge that we pass on the way to and from Cuneo. I don't know why I am so enamored with it, but I am!
Just the towers remain, the bridge part has eroded away

3 comments:

munchkinhead2000 said...

You forgot the part about the crazy / evil laughter!!!! I'd TOTALLY be with you on that! Let's write a children's book...muahahahahaha.

Louise said...

see, i knew youd be there! muahahahahahahahaha!

Holly said...

Finally catching up on my blogs! Your pictures look fabulous! I cannot believe you are leaving next week already!!!

I'm so glad the party worked out so well! Can't wait to play in Calif with you xoxo