Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scarafaggio


CHE SCHIFFO!!! New word to add to your Italian vernacular.  It rhymes with Caravaggio.  We brought up some more boxes today.  Luckily this is from some portable drawers that hold art supplies, but I think some of my brushes will have to go, unless I am going to go for that modern art look with poop in the paint. The drawers were supposed to go in a closet with our clothes, Max was in a rush to go  to work so we were stupidly/lazily going to just shove them in.  One of the drawers happened to be stuck and when we pulled it out, that big giant guy happened to pop out.  And YES I did SCREAM and Max told me off for being such a drama queen until....

we saw that nasty mountain of poop in the back and a couple of babies and the baby daddy in there.  He didn't scream, but he did get grossed out and then just leave me with the nasty mess to clean up. So now we all learned a little Italian lesson, you now know the word for cockroach and I know that any box that has been left downstairs for 3 months needs to be check BEFORE being brought upstairs and wayyyy before Max leaves for work.

No comments: