Monday, June 7, 2010

Goodbye Grans

My parents are going back today.  I realize that we are leaving in a few days to go back for the summer too, so it's not like we will never see them again, but A) does my dad have to wear that shirt again??? Is that really his fancy shirt, I just noticed he wore that when the Nonni came over and now, two times he could dress up a little.  And now any slim chance that he had to being bumped up to first class is now gone.  Ups to my mom for not fighting with the guy and still pretending she knows him.  If I were her I would have stayed back a few people in the check-in line just to get gain that chance back.  and B) does my daughter HAVE to make that face in every picture?  This year's Christmas Calendar is going to see 12 months of that! We are such the Adams Family.

Ciao for now, see you in a week.

No comments: