Monday, March 30, 2009

Sophia Parisi's Rainy Day Production Presents:

The Three Little Pigs
Once upon a time a mommy pig said to her sons.'I don't want any mammone's livin under my roof, go out and see the world. But be careful of the wolf!'

The first pig built his house out of straw.
As soon as he was finished, he heard a knock on the door


Wolf: Little pig little pig, let me in.
1st Pig: Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin
Wolf: Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in.

Then the wolf huffed and puffed and blew down the house of straw.


The 1st Little Pig ran to his brother the Second Little Pig, who had just built a house out of sticks. Just as soon as he was finished, they heard a knock at the door.
Wolf: Little pigs, little pigs, let me in.
1st & 2nd Pig: Not by the hairs of our chinny chin chins.
Wolf: Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in.
Then the wolf huffed and puffed and blew down the house of sticks.
The 1st & 2nd Little Pigs ran to their brother the Third Little Pig, who had just built a house out of bricks. Just as soon as he was finished, they heard a knock at the door.
Wolf: Little pigs, little pigs, let me in.
1st & 2nd Pig: Not by the hairs of our chinny chin chins.
Wolf: Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in.
Then the wolf huffed and puffed, but he could not blow that house of bricks down.
He tried a new tactic, he climbed the roof and was going to shimmy down the chimney and get those litte pigs! The little pigs were smart, they opened the lid to the boiling pot of water that was on the fire. The wolf went down the chimney, into the boiling pot of water, shot back up the chimney, cannoned out of sight and was never again heard of from the three little pigs.
The three little pigs were so delighted that they sang and the danced in the forest among the flowers.

The End!
This has been a Sophia Yukimi production.
Thank you, Good Night!
(eye wink/point and shoot)
Stay tuned for next week's production of little bunny foofoo!

4 comments:

auntie chell said...

Great job! Can't wait to see little bunny foo-foo!

munchkinhead2000 said...

OMG - could that have been ANY cuter? You and Pia are quite clever!!!

Katie said...

I can't believe how big Sophia is getting. She looks just like you Lou. Miss you both!

gretouge said...

ooooooooooo
ci sono delle repliche?