Saturday, June 9, 2007

San Gimignano

Wow a picture of Max and I- we dont have too many of these!!!

Willie on the jungle gym-in san gimignano.

San Gimigno's towers.

Unco Wee (as Sophia says) in the door way of the old castle.



Unco Wee sticking his tongue in Max's ear!

Wedding is today, but first we went to take Willie around San Gimignano which is only about 10 minutes away. Its a really lovely medieval hill town known for its towers. We had a little lunch there and then hurried back. I probably should have stayed back and went to the hairdressers with the other girls, because we were soooo hurried and I had less than an hour to take a shower, do my hair, do a pedicure and manicure and then make-up...I wanted to cry because I didnt think I was going to be able to do it all in time. I did a shitty job, but it was grey and then dark later on, so hopefully nobody noticed too much!!

No comments: